July 30, 2011

Projects for this year

After looking on the internet and seeing all of these neat projects that have been done for pennies or free that brighten the home, I have decided to make a schedule for myself and plan to craft something each month. I originally started with my summer sweater adventure, but have since then abandoned it because I didn't like the shape it was becoming - mainly the neckline which was far too droopy and the shoulders too  narrow.

So here are my crafts for the coming months:

August - Strawberry freezer jam, Homemade Laundry Soap , Kitchen Curtains, Homeschool Planner

September - Quilted Harvest Table Runner,

October - Pumpkin Pie in a Jar (Hopefully we'll have enough homegrown pumpkins), Crochet/Knit sweaters and hats for kids

November - Crochet Afghan for the couch (this will take a while)

December - Quilted Wintry Table Runner

Thats about as far as I have got planned for this year, more will be added.

~C

No comments: