June 28, 2011

Discovered some good deals today

Hi all,

I discovered that you can get whisk laundry detergent for just over $2 a bottle at CVS this week. We were blessed with extra coupon inserts and were able to buy 4 for our home and got 4 for my in laws. Here is the breakdown:

CVS Sale : Buy 1 Whisk Laundry Detergent, Get One Free (8.39-8.99(he))
Buy 2 Bottles of Whisk 8.39 / 8.99
Use 2 $2/1 Whisk Coupons
Net Price = 4.39 / 4.99 for 2
Price for Each = 2.19 /2.50 each

Other deals I found today included:

Vons Sale: Sure deodorant $.99 each
Buy 1 Sure Deodorant
Use $1/1 Sure Deodorant Coupon from the 5/15 Smartsource
Net Price = Free

Vons Sale: Weber Grilling Spices Buy 1 Get 1 Free (4.99)
Buy 2 Spices for 4.99
Use 2 $1/1 Weber Grilling Spices Coupons (6/26 i think)
Net Price = $1.50 each

Pantene has been giving away coupons for a free bottle of Shampoo or Conditioner on Facebook. Today I was lucky enough to get in my request before they ran out which was awesome! That coupon should be on its way soon.

I also emailed some of the companies who manufacture the products that I like to use like Johnson and Johnsons. Many of them will be sending me packets of coupons in the mail.

I also talked with some ladies at my church and I think we will be using our newly acquired couponing skills to stock the church pantry which is bare. They have a community pantry that they've been trying to stock with donations from the members but it is completely empty due to so many people requesting aid with food. We will be donating items like toothpaste and toothbrushes that we can get for pennies or free. I am really excited about this new ministry we are starting :)

No comments: