June 30, 2011

Stuff of the Day

Today has been a hard day. I have been struggling with aches and pains which mimic the flu for a few years now. Their cause is yet unknown, though the most likely culprit is fibromyalgia. On days like these when all I want to do is curl up in a ball and not do anything, I purpose myself to being productive on the computer. I did get somethings done today though, I sewed 1 wrap carrier with matching hat and bag today. I even dropped it off at the shop, The Kidz Corner in Oakhurst. Here is a link to my photo album on facebook containing a few pictures of the goods I sell in the store: Crystal's Crafts on Facebook

When I was done being productive/ was in too much pain to do much else I sat down and started reading my blogs I love. After reading up I found some yummy looking recipes I am going to try:

This Summer
We will be making homemade freezer pops. The recipe here looks refreshing and yummy : Citrus Ice Pops . I especially like the frozen yogurt layer in them, yum!
This Autumn
we will be jarring home made and grown pumpkin pie in a jar, God willing, and the extra puree will get made into pumpkin bread. A recipe that looks yummy to me for this is here: Pumpkin Bread with of course the alteration of using freshly pureed pumpkin rather than canned. If you haven't had freshly pureed pumpkin pie, you need to try it. Comment and I may put you on our Christmas list that we will be giving out jars of pumpkin pie mix to :P

This Winter
We will be making homemade marshmallows following the recipe here: Homemade Marshmallows with a twist, I will be adding crushed peppermint sticks and/ or peppermint extract. We will have these with a delicious cup of hot cocoa on those cold winter nights here. :)

That's all for today, thank you for reading!

~C

2 comments:

SommerTime said...

I'll take a pumpkin pie jar :)

Jason lyman said...

I love you, and you are wonderfull, Can have a pumpkin pie jar?